Sunday 24 March 2013

Puns - Page 9


I didn't have the faintest idea as to why I passed out.

Have you heard about that online origami store? It folded.

Weight loss mantra? Fat chants!

If I am afraid of losing my fat tissue. My psychiatrist told me I have an adipose complex.

The man had grounds for complaint after his wife had a harrowing time with a rake at a garden party.

I should have been sad when my flashlight batteries died, but I was delighted.

I didn't understand the math, so the teacher summed it up for me.

When the smog lifts in Los Angeles, U C L A.

No one knew she had a dental implant until it came out in a conversation.

If you invite an insomniac to your pyjama party they will be up for it.

I decided that becoming a vegetarian was a missed steak.

Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.

Those who get too big for their britches will be exposed in the end.

I quit gymnastics because I was tired of hanging around the bars.

Jill broke her finger today, but on the other hand she was completely fine.

A thief who stole a calendar got twelve months.

My job at the concrete plant seems to get harder and harder.

My new theory on inertia doesn't seem to be gaining momentum.

His lofty eye deal was to provide free contact lenses for Giraffes.

Deafness is getting to be quite a problem for me lately. I never thought I'd hear myself say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment