Monday 8 April 2013

Doctor Doctor jokes - page 5


Doctor doctor, I've gone all crumbly, like a cheese biscuit...
you're crackers

Doctor, doctor I snore so loud I keep myself awake
Sleep in another room then!

Doctor, doctor you've got to help me - I just can't stop my hands shaking!
Do you drink a lot?
Not really - I spill most of it!

Doctor, doctor, can I have second opinion?
Of course, come back tomorrow!

Doctor, doctor I've become invisible
I'm afriad I can't see you now

Doctor, doctor my nose runs and my feet smell
I fear you might have been built upside down

Doctor, doctor I've broken my arm in two places
hmm, I'd advise you not to go back to either of those places then

Doctor, doctor I keep thinking I'm a dog
Sit on the couch and we will talk about it.
But I'm not allowed up on the couch!

Doctor doctor I've a strawberry stuck in my ear!
Don't worry, I've some cream for that!

Doctor doctor I feel like a pony!
don't worry, you're just a little hoarse!

Doctor doctor you said i'd be dead in ten - ten what? years? months?
10, 9, 8, 7, 6...

No comments:

Post a Comment