Thursday 18 April 2013

Doctor Doctor jokes - page 6


Doctor doctor an alternative medicine quack told us to put a LOT of goose fat all over grandad's back
if you do that, he'll go downhill fast

Doctor doctor I've swallowed a fish bone.
are you choking?
No, I really did!

Doctor, Doctor I’m scared of Father Christmas
you’re suffering from Claus-trophobia

Doctor, Doctor will this ointment clear up my spots?
I never make rash promises...

Doctor doctor I keep seeing spots before my eyes
have you seen a doctor already?
no, just spots

Doctor doctor every time I stand up quickly, I see Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy
how long have you been getting these disney spells?

Doctor doctor I can't help it, I just keep thinking I'm a moth
you need a psychiatrist not a doctor
I know, but I was walking past and I saw your light was on..

Doctor doctor I've got a cricket ball stuck in my bottom
How's that?
Oh, don't you start...

Doctor, Doctor - I've got amnesia
Just go home and try to forget about it...

Doctor, Doctor - they are saying in the waiting room that you've become a vampire...
Necks please...

No comments:

Post a Comment