Monday 20 May 2013

Funny Bumper Stickers – Page 1

Dyslexics of the world, untie! 

Wanted: Meaningful Overnight Relationship

Flies spread disease, keep yours closed!

Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

To err is human; to forgive is not Company Policy.

No prohibiting allowed!

Insanity is hereditary; you get it from your kids!

If we outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns.

I'm not your monkey

One more repo and I’ll be debt free!

Tell me to 'Stuff It' - I'm a taxidermist.

Low riders are for little boys who can't get it up.

If it weren't for people like you, nobody else would have an above average IQ.

Yes, in fact...my father does own this road.

Do they ever shut up on your planet.

Jesus Is Coming! Look Busy!

I used up all my sick days so I called in dead!

Save Your Breath – You’ll Need It To Blow Up Your Date!

My child is an honour student at the state penitentiary.

I Just Got Lost In Thought. It Was Unfamiliar Territory

Life's a beach, and then you drown.

Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid all together.

Your village called, their idiot is missing.

No matter how bad it gets, It can always get worse. 

Always Remember: You’re Unique, Just Like Everyone Else.

When there's a will, I want to be in it!

If we weren't meant to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment