Wednesday 29 May 2013

Funny Bumper Stickers – Page 2

You get all this and my dads loaded.

Life's a bitch, and then you die.

This is the rebel base.

It's all a pigment of your hallucination.

I do work for food.

Unless You're A Haemorrhoid, STAY OFF MY ASS!

Never eat more than you can lift.

All men are idiots, and I married their king.

I love my country but fear my government.

Save a tree, eat a beaver.

If it isn't broken...fix it until it is!

Graduate Soon! Millions On Welfare Depend On You

It's a Macintosh; it's got an excuse.

Where There’s A Will, I’m In The Way.

Why be normal?

I know my biology; it's your biology I don't know.

Divers get more tail.

I think, therefore I'm dangerous

It takes a Viking to raze a village.

A day without sunshine is like, night.

It takes more faith to believe that I came from a monkey than to believe that I came from God.

I'm always late. My ancestors arrived on the June Flower.

If life's an idiot then you must the god.

I press charges

I think your hard drive has a slipped disk.

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my gun.

Hogwarts Dropout

Despite The Cost Of Living, Have You Noticed How It Remains So Popular?

What part of www.getalife.com do you not understand?

Behind every successful man there is a woman, behind every unsuccessful man there are two.

No comments:

Post a Comment