Tuesday 21 May 2013

Funny Quotes – Page 16

We are all prawns in the game of life.

Is a shell-less turtle homeless or just naked?

If the shoe fits, buy it.

Can we ever really know when our philosophy assignment is due?

I'm busier than a one-legged River dancer.

Drink your coffee; there are people in India sleeping.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.

A dog has an owner. A cat has a staff.

If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.

When I want your opinion, I'll remove the duct tape.

I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.

Here I am! What are your other two wishes?

When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?

If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

Police Station toilet stolen: cops have nothing to go on.

What should you do if you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?

Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how popular it remains?

If #2 pencils are the most popular, why are they still #2?

The last thing I want to do is insult you. But it IS on the list.

Always try to be modest and be proud of it!

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

I love cats; they taste just like chicken.

I was only looking at your nametag, honest!

As I said before, I never repeat myself.

A clean desk is a sign of a cluttered drawer.

No comments:

Post a Comment