Saturday 25 May 2013

Puns - Page 15

He had a difficult time bouncing back from his bungee cord accident.


The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered.

An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were nothing to look at either.

The proctologist reassured the patient that his condition could be rectified.

The shareholders of a compass manufacturer were concerned that the company wasn't heading in the right direction.

To write with a broken pencil is pointless.

An undertaker can be one of your best friends, he is always the last one to let you down.

For a while, Houdini used a lot of trap doors in his act, but he was just going through a stage.

I met a girl at an internet cafe, but we didn't click.

Show me a piano falling down a mineshaft and I'll show you A-flat minor.

I'm not happy with this Origami clothing. It always looks creased no matter how carefully I fold it.

I probably have blind spots, but I don't see them.

The indecisive rower couldn't choose either oar.

My tennis opponent was not happy with my serve. He kept returning it.

The two guys caught drinking battery acid will soon be charged.

I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down.

Did you hear about these new reversible jackets? I'm excited to see how they turn out.

I was arrested after my therapist suggested I take something for my kleptomania.

Moon gazing is mare lunar-sea.

Tennis players don't marry because Love means Nothing to them.

There was once a cross-eyed teacher who couldn't control his pupils.

Calves take well to bottle feeding because one nipple is as good as an udder.

The coffee tasted like mud because it was ground a couple of minutes ago.

I once heard a joke about amnesia, but I forgot how it goes.

It's a lengthy article on Japanese Sword Fighters but I can Samurais it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment