Friday 26 July 2013

Funny One Liners - Page 2

Fighting for peace is like f**king for virginity.

If sex is a pain in the ass, then you're doing it wrong...
               
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
               
If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea... does that mean that one enjoys it?
               
If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
               
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.
               
Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
               
Did you know that dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish?

A bank is a place that will lend you money, if you can prove that you don't need it.
               
I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.
               
Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
               
Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR". What's my mother going to do?
               
I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
               
I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
               
I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it...so I said "Implants?"

The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.

No comments:

Post a Comment