Thursday 11 July 2013

Resume CV Mistakes - Page 2

"I procrastinate - especially when the task is unpleasant."

"Minor allergies to house cats and Mongolian sheep."

"Donating blood. 14 gallons so far."

"Education: College, August 1880-May 1984."

"Work Experience: Dealing with customers' conflicts that arouse."

"Develop and recommend an annual operating expense fudget."

"I'm a rabid typist."

"Instrumental in ruining entire operation for a Midwest chain operation."

“Career break in 1999 to renovate my horse”

“1990 – 1997: Stewardess – Royal Air Force”

Hobbies: “enjoy cooking Chinese and Italians”

“Service for old man to check they are still alive or not.”

Cleaning skills: “bleaching, pot washing, window cleaning, mopping, e.t.c”

“2001 summer Voluntary work for taking care of the elderly and vegetable people”

“I’m intrested to here more about that. I’m working today in a furniture factory as a drawer”

“I am about to enrol on a Business and Finance Degree with the Open University. I feel that this qualification will prove detrimental to me for future success.”

“Time is very valuable and it should be always used to achieve optimum results and I believe it should not be played around with”

“I belive that weakness is the first level of strength, given the right attitude and driving force. My school advised me to fix my punctuality…”

“Skills: Strong Work Ethic, Attention to Detail, Team Player, Self Motivated, Attention to Detail”

Other Interests: “Playing with my two dogs (They actually belong to my wife but I love the dogs more than my wife)”.

“One applicant used colored paper and drew glitter designs around the border”

No comments:

Post a Comment