Friday 23 August 2013

Funny Bumper Stickers - Page 5

Someday your prince will come. Mine got lost took a wrong turn and is too stubborn to ask for directions.

My Hockey Mom Can Beat Up Your Soccer Mom. 

Who put a stop payment on my reality check?

I Wish I Was Barbie. That Bitch has EVERYTHING.

Life is too complicated in the morning.

I'm not really a driver I just play one on TV.

Boy bands. The spawn of Satan.

In God we trust; all others must pay cash.

If you can read this, I can slam on my brakes and sue you!

Life is a lesson you'll learn it when you're through.

There are 2 types of pedestrians, the quick and the dead.

Have a nice day... somewhere else.

I Have The Body Of A God ... Buddha 

Anything Free Is Worth What You Pay For It

My favourite colour is chocolate.

Why did God give beauty queens one more brain cell than horses? So they wouldn't shit on stage.

Adrenalin is my drug of choice.

Don't steal, the government hates competition.

Make WAR, not SEX, it's safer!

Friends don't let friends drive naked!!

I just filled up my car with gasoline. Now it's worth $50.00

Jesus is coming... Look busy.

Kiss me, I’m toxic

I love animals - they taste great!

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Life is 10% what you make it and 90% how you take it. 

I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she left me before we met. 

Don't miss heaven for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment