Monday 19 August 2013

Funny One Liners - Page 4

We have enough gun control. What we need is idiot control.
               
Hospitality: making your guests feel like they're at home, even if you wish they were.
               
My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.
               
Money can't buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.
               
When in doubt, mumble.
               
I discovered I scream the same way whether I'm about to be devoured by a great white shark or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot.
               
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
               
Women may not hit harder, but they hit lower.
               
A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?" Father replied, "I don't know son, I'm still paying."
               
Worrying works! 90% of the things I worry about never happen.
               
Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.
               
My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

Some cause happiness wherever they go. Others whenever they go.
               
Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.
               
I don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.
               
I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.

I should've known it wasn't going to work out between my ex-wife and me. After all, I'm a Libra and she's a bitch.
               
I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila.
               
Never hit a man with glasses. Hit him with a baseball bat.
               
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment