Wednesday 8 January 2014

Expressions for high stress days – Page 1

Well, this day was a total waste of makeup.

Not the brightest crayon in the box now, are we?

Don't bother me. I'm living happily ever after.

This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.

I started out with nothing & still have most of it left.

I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.

Therapy is expensive, poppin' bubble wrap is cheap! You choose.

Practice random acts of intelligence & senseless acts of self-control.

I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.

If I want to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'll put shoes on my cat.

Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.

Let me show you how the guards used to do it.

I'm not crazy, I've just been in a very bad mood for 30 years.

See no evil, hear no evil and date no evil.

Allow me to introduce my selves.

Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.

Whisper my favourite words: "I'll buy it for you."

Better living through denial.

Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.

Do they ever shut up on your planet?

I'm just working here till a good fast-food job opens up.

I'm trying to imagine you with a personality. .

Suburbia: where they tear out the trees & then name streets after them.