Thursday 16 January 2014

Expressions for high stress days – Page 2

A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.

Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet.

Here I am! Now what are your other two wishes?

Back off! You're standing in my aura.

I can't remember if I'm the good twin or the evil one.

Don't worry. I forgot your name, too!

How many times do I have to flush before you go away?

I just want revenge. Is that so wrong?

I work 40 hours a week to be this poor.

Can I trade this job for what's behind door #1?

Macho Law prohibits me from admitting I'm wrong.

Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?

Not all men are annoying. Some are dead.

Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Just smile and say "Yes, Mistress."

Chaos, panic, & disorder -- my work here is done.

Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.

Everyone thinks I'm psychotic, except for my friends deep inside the earth.

Earth is full. Go home.

Is it time for your medication or mine?

Aw, did I step on your poor little bitty ego?

I plead contemporary insanity.

I refuse to star in your psychodrama.

I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted pay checks.