Monday 13 January 2014

Nobody likes Mondays

If each day is a gift I'd like to know where I can return Mondays.

I call you a Monday because nobody likes you.

Monday is just a reminder that the weekend has past and there are only a few more days before another weekend gets here.

They should make a beer called Mondays. That would be a case of the Mondays I wouldn't mind having.

Mondays are God's punishment for what you did during the weekend.

I haven't had this bad of a Monday since last Monday.

Tuesday isn't so bad...It's a sign that I've somehow survived Monday.

I may look calm and collected when I stroll in to work on Monday, but really, I've killed all my employees in my head like 3 times.

Just once, I would like to wake up, turn on the news, and hear...'Monday has been canceled, go back to sleep.'

It's awful knowing that one seventh of our life will be wasted on Mondays.

Monday is like a math problem. Add the irritation, subtract the sleep, multiply the problems, divide the happiness.

They should make Mondays illegal.

Why is Monday so far from Friday but Friday so close to Monday?

Mondays are part of a vast right-wing conspiracy.

It would certainly make my week a lot better if I was off work every Monday...somebody needs to make this happen...

Sometimes it pays to stay in bed on Monday, rather than spending the rest of the week debugging Monday's code



No comments:

Post a Comment