Thursday 13 February 2014

Easy Riddles - Page 2

Nearly bright as the sun, sometimes dark as space. Like a pearl on black velvet, with diamonds twinkling in a case. What am I?
Answer: The moon

A little house full of meat, no door to go in and eat. What am I?
Answer: A nut

Riddle me, riddle me, what is that, over the head and under the hat?
Answer: Hair

A skin have I, more eyes than one. I can be very nice when I am done. What am I?
Answer: A potato

What is the moon worth?
Answer: A dollar (because it has four quarters)

Why is a pencil like a riddle?
Answer: It's no good without a point

I reach for the sky, but clutch to the ground; sometimes I leave, but I am always around. What am I?
Answer: A tree

What is pronounced like one letter, written with three letters, and belongs to all animals?
Answer: EYE

What is the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space; the beginning of every end, and the end of every race?
Answer: The letter E

What goes up when the rain comes down?
Answer: An umbrella


No comments:

Post a Comment