Tuesday 25 February 2014

Easy Riddles - Page 3

I run around the city, but I never move. What am I?
Answer: A wall

They have not flesh, nor feathers, nor scales, nor bone. Yet they have fingers and thumbs of their own. What are they?
Answer: Gloves

I'm the source of all emotion, but I'm caged in a white prison. What am I?
Answer: Heart

The more you have of it, the less you see. What is it?
Answer: Darkness

Foward I am heavy, but backward I am not. What am I?
Answer: A TON

I have a face, yet no senses. But I don't really care, because time is of the essence.
Answer: A clock

My life is often a volume of grief, your help is needed to turn a new leaf. Stiff is my spine and my body is pale, but I'm always ready to tell a tale.
Answer: A book

My maker never wants me, my buyer never uses me, my user never sees me. What am I?
Answer: A coffin

I'm a busy active creature, full of mirth and play by nature; nimbly I skip from tree to tree, to get the food that's fit for me; then let me hear, if you can tell, what is my name and where I dwell!
Answer: Squirrel & tree

I saw a man in white, he looked quite a sight. He was not old, but he stood in the cold. And when he felt the sun he started to run. Who could he be? Please answer me.
Answer: a Snowman



No comments:

Post a Comment