Sunday 2 February 2014

need to say NO?

I have to floss my cat.

I've dedicated my life to linguini.

I want to spend more time with my blender.

The President said he might drop in.

the man on television told me to stay tuned.

I've been scheduled for a karma transplant.

I'm staying home to work on my cottage cheese sculpture.

It's my parakeet's bowling night.

It wouldn't be fair to the other Beautiful People.

I'm building a pig from a kit.

I did my own thing and now I've got to undo it.

I'm enrolled in aerobic scream therapy.

There's a disturbance in the Force.

I'm doing door-to-door collecting for static cling.

I have to go to the post office to see if I'm still wanted.

I'm teaching my ferret to yodel.

I have to check the freshness dates on my dairy products.

I'm going through cherry cheesecake withdrawal.

I'm planning to go downtown to try on gloves.

My crayons all melted together.

I'm trying to see how long I can go without saying yes.

I'm in training to be a household pest.

I'm getting my overalls overhauled.

My patent is pending.

I'm attending the opening of my garage door.

I'm sandblasting my oven.

I'm worried about my vertical hold.

I'm going down to the bakery to watch the buns rise.

The grunion are running.

I'm being deported.


No comments:

Post a Comment